If you are infected with lice in the head, there will be tickling feeling on the hair. There will be a moving sensation in the hair. By going through home remedies for head lice, you will overcome them in an effortless manner without subjecting to chemicals that will damage your scalp and hair. It is very much important to figure out the cause of the spread of lice. The root cause should be traced and treatment should be initiated. As the prevention is always better than cure, you should take steps to prevent the spread of lice so that you will be able to live a happy life.
In order to notice the presence of lice or to prevent the spread of lice, it is very much important to check your child’s head at regular intervals. By combing the hair with a wet comb, it is easy to figure out the presence of head lice. If your child is affected by head lice, it is advisable to use a different towel and other wardrobe should be separated so that further spread to other members of the family can be prevented.
You can go through the following remedies as per your flexibility and you can certainly make the most from your life.
- Lemon juice has excellent properties to fight against the germs. You can use 3 teaspoons of lemon juice by mixing with one tablespoon of butter. The solution should be applied on the hair and it should be left on the hair for 15 minutes. The hair should be washed. The head lice will be removed without using any comb. Lemon can also be mixed with coconut water. Both of them can be mixed in equal ratios and the mixture should be applied on the head for 2 to 3 hours. After washing your head, the lice will be removed.
- Another option with lemon juice is adding equal amount of garlic paste. The resultant mixture should be applied on the scalp and it should be left for at least 30 minutes. You can wash your hair later.
- Vinegar has excellent skin care properties. If you apply on the hair, all the lice will die down in 2 days.
- All the lice and nits will be destroyed effectively by applying the Listerine mouthwash. In order to remove lice in an efficient manner, you can apply Vaseline as well. The procedure will be smoother if you apply corn floor to the hair.
- Lemon juice can also be used with almond paste. The mixture should be allowed to be present on the scalp for about 30 minutes. You can wash your head so that all the lice will be destroyed in an efficient manner.
- A mixture of eucalyptus oil, tea tree oil, aniseed essential oil and lemon oil can be used. The mixture should be applied to the scalp and it should be left for at least 30 minutes. The lice will be killed.
By going through the above home remedies for head lice, you will be able to enjoy a peaceful life.